Click to Pay with Visa
Make your online checkout quicker with Visa Click to Pay.
What is Click to Pay?
Click to Pay securely stores your payment and address details. This saves you the hassle of putting in your details every time you buy something online, using your Visa debit card.
- Easy – you won’t need to keep retyping in payment details. Helpful if you don’t have your card to hand.
- Smart – set it up once to save time checking out when you see the Click to Pay logo. Simply choose ‘remember me’ and ‘trust this device’ on your trusted devices.
- Secure – protected against unauthorised card use, by Visa’s advanced technologies and payment security, giving you confidence when shopping online.
Set up your Visa card for Click to Pay in a few simple steps through our Mobile Banking app and use it next time you see the Click to Pay logo, for an easier checkout.
Paying for things online can be quick and easy.
But having to input your personal and payment details each time you checkout on different websites can be time consuming.
Especially if you don’t have your card to hand.
Now, there’s an easier way. Click to Pay means you can checkout in just a few clicks.
Instead of having to type your payment details every time, just tap Click to Pay and your details are automatically pre-populated securely, protected by Visa’s payment security.
So you can pay for your online purchase with fewer clicks – and get on with your day.
It’s easy to set up Click to Pay in your Mobile Banking app.
Logon and search for Click to Pay. There’s a step-by-step guide to help at the bottom of this page.
The next time you’re paying for something online and see Click to Pay, choose this option for an easier and secure checkout.
The first time you use Click to Pay, we’ll verify that it’s really you either by device authentication or by sending you a unique code.
You can tap ‘Remember me’ on trusted devices to skip this step in future.
That’s it. You can now use Click to Pay wherever you see the Click to Pay logo when using your Visa debit card.
Look out for more retailers adding Click to Pay to their websites.
Easy, smart and secure. Making it easy, smart and secure to checkout online.
Look out for the Click to Pay logo when checking out online, as more retailers are adding Click to Pay to their websites. Here are some examples:
To set up your card for Click to Pay you must:
- Be aged 18 or over.
- Have only one active debit card which isn’t already set up for Click to Pay. If you have more than one debit card, the Click to Pay feature will not be visible in the app. This feature is currently not available on credit cards.
- Have an active email address and mobile phone number registered with us.
- Have access to our Mobile Banking app.
- You can also register for Click to Pay when checking out online if the Click to Pay icon is displayed.
Once you’re set up you can use Visa Click to Pay wherever you see the Click to Pay logo
The Click to Pay icon is a trademark owned by and with permission of EMVCo.LLC
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Mobile Banking: We don’t charge you for Internet Banking but your mobile operator may charge for some services, please check with them. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. You must be registered for Internet Banking.
Mobile Banking app: Our Mobile Banking app is available to Internet Banking customers with a UK personal account and valid registered phone number. Our app is available to iPhone and Android users only and minimum operating systems apply, so check the App Store or Google Play for details. Our app does not work on jailbroken or rooted devices. Device registration required.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC. Terms and conditions apply.