Manage Mobile Banking app notifications
How to control the notifications we send you.
Choose the alerts you'd like to receive
- Get an alert each time you use your debit card, or when money goes in or out.
- Receive a weekly round-up of what you’ve spent on your debit card.
- Stay on top of your credit card payments and limits.
- Keep track of Everyday Offers and how much cashback you’ve earned.
We may also need to send you a notification to check it’s you when shopping online.
To change your preferences in the app
Frequently asked questions
These are called push notifications. You get them on your mobile phone or tablet. They come from the app to tell you something about your money or your account.
To get notifications, your device needs to be connected to the internet.
Type ‘notifications’ into the search bar at the top of the page in the app. Then select ‘notification preferences’.
If you prefer, you can tap the icon in the top right hand corner of the home page in the app. Then select 'Settings'. Then select 'Notifications' from the list.
Sometimes we have to send you important texts and emails even if you have told us you don’t want push notifications.
It’s quick and easy to select the types of notifications you want to get. For example, we can tell you when money comes in or goes out of your account, or when you make a purchase on your debit card.
You can find out more on the notifications page in the app.
- To receive notifications, you’ll have to have to have data enabled. This also means that when you’re abroad, you’ll only receive notifications if you have roaming enabled, or when you connect to Wi-Fi. Your mobile network may charge you for roaming services, so please check with them.
- If you decide you no longer want to receive notifications, you can switch some or all of them off in the app. We’ll send you the notifications you’ve chosen to activate and we might occasionally send you service information. We won’t use notifications for marketing messages.
- If you delete and reinstall the app, or switch to a different device, you’ll need to enable notifications again.
If you are new to the app or change your device, you'll need to enable notifications again.
To do this, you'll need to toggle on notifications in the app and on your phone.
If you need help with this, view the notifications page in the app. Just turn on the notifications you want, and if your device settings aren’t turned on, we’ll show you how to do it.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help us improve our quality of service.
Mobile Banking: We don’t charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge for some services, please check with them. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. You must be registered for Internet Banking. Terms and conditions apply.
Mobile Banking app: Available to Internet Banking customers with a UK personal account and valid registered phone number. Our app is available to iPhone and Android users only and minimum operating systems apply, so check the App Store or Google Play for details. Our app does not work on jailbroken or rooted devices. Device registration required.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC. Terms and conditions apply.