The fastest way to set up a Direct Debit is through Internet Banking on a laptop or desktop computer.
You can change the amount you pay or the account you pay from. If you need to change your due date, you can also do this through Internet Banking on a laptop or desktop computer. From your credit card account summary, select 'More actions', then 'Paying your credit card', then 'Request payment due date change'.
The fastest way to cancel a Direct Debit is through Internet Banking on a laptop or desktop computer.
Over the phone:
You can set up a Direct Debit by calling us on 0345 606 2172. Speak to an adviser 8am – 8pm, seven days a week. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you choose to call. You’ll need your 16-digit credit card number if you call us.
In a branch:
You can also set up a Direct Debit in branch.
- The fastest way to set up a Direct Debit is through Internet Banking on a laptop or desktop computer.
- To set up a Direct Debit you’ll need; your bank or building society sort code and account number.
- Direct Debit payments can be made by one of four monthly payment amounts:
- Just the minimum. The minimum payment due will be taken.
- The full statement balance. The outstanding account balance when your statement was produced will be taken.
- Fixed percentage. You pay a fixed percentage of your balance each month. This can be anything from 2.5% to 99%. We’ll collect at least the minimum payment each month, even if your fixed percentage amount falls below this
- An amount set by you. If this set amount is less than the minimum payment due, we will take the minimum payment.
Mobile Banking: Mobile Banking is available to Internet Banking customers. We don’t charge you for Internet Banking but your mobile phone provider may charge for some services. Please check with them. Phone signal and functionality may affect services. Terms and conditions apply.
Mobile Banking app: Our app is available to Internet Banking customers with a UK personal account and valid registered phone number. It’s only available to iPhone and Android users. Minimum operating systems apply, so check the App Store or Google Play for details. Our app does not work on jailbroken or rooted devices. You must register your device.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC. Terms and conditions apply.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.