Renewing your easy access cash ISA
Things to know before renewing
If you've already got an easy access cash ISA with us, you can renew it into a Cash ISA Saver.
- The renewal will happen straight away and the new interest rate will apply immediately.
- If you renew your Help to Buy: ISA you will not be able to claim the Government bonus.
- You cannot renew into a Help to Buy ISA or a fixed cash ISA. If you would like to change to a fixed cash ISA, you can open a new one and then transfer over your funds.
- To transfer, select ‘Add money’ in Internet Banking and then ‘Transfer in existing ISA’.
- You will receive a new account number and sort code.
Log in to renew your savings account
If you already have a cash ISA, you can renew this by logging in to Internet Banking and going to “Renew your savings account”.
Your options if you have a fixed cash ISA
If there's 28 days or less left of your fixed term, see your fixed cash ISA maturity options.
If your fixed cash ISA has already matured and you didn’t choose a maturity option, it would have changed to an easy access cash ISA. You can now renew this account into a different easy access cash ISA, or open a new fixed cash ISA and then transfer over your funds. To transfer, once the fixed account is open, select ‘Add money’ in Internet Banking and then ‘Transfer in existing ISA’.