Fixed term reinvestment
Options for accounts that are about to mature
If you’ve got a fixed term savings account that is about to mature and you would like to reinvest your balance, follow these simple steps.
- Please log in to Internet Banking to provide your instructions. If your maturing account is an ISA, you will need to provide us with your ISA maturity instructions.
- You will need to provide your maturity instructions at least 5 working days before your maturity date to allow us to carry out your request on the day your account matures (this date can be found on your letter).
- The new interest rate that you will received is guaranteed up to your maturity date if there are 28 days or less until your fixed term account matures.
- If your account matures on a Friday, weekend or bank holiday, you won't see your requested changes in Internet Banking until the next working day.
- Once your request is complete we will send you a Certificate of Investment confirming the term and interest rate on your new account.
Additional options for Non-Online accounts
If you want to reinvest your funds, withdraw your money or close your account, or if your account is due to mature in less than 5 working days, please call us on 0345 603 5042. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 8am to 4pm. Alternatively, you can visit your local branch with proof of identity.
Options for accounts that have already matured
If your fixed term account has already matured and you have not yet reinvested your funds, you can open a new fixed term savings account and transfer your funds from a Standard Saver account. Alternatively, you can renew to an instant access account.
Provide your instructions through Internet Banking by selecting your option under 'more actions' in your account overview.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help us improve our quality of service.