Rates And Charges

We aim to keep our rates and charges clear to understand so it's easier for you to make comparisons. Use the links to see how much interest you’re earning or being charged.

Current Accounts

Interest rates and charges across our current account range.

Current Account rates
Current Account charges (PDF, 430KB)


The interest rates that can make your money grow.

Savings rates


Current mortgage fees and charges.

Mortgage fees and charges

Credit Cards

To find information on our Credit Card rates and charges view the credit card details and summary box.

Credit Card fees and charges


The charges you can expect to pay for our currency services.

Currency charges


Charges for our Stocks and Shares ISA and Investment Account

Investments charges

Direct Investments (share dealing)

Rates and charges for our Direct Investments service.

Direct Investments rates and charges

Non-marketed products

Interest rates across our range of non-marketed products.

Non-marketed rates

Other service charges

Details on any product not included in the list above.

Other service charges

Islands Personal Banking and International Accounts

Visit the Island Personal Banking or International websites for products and service information.

Important legal information

Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.

Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).

Calls may be monitored or recorded to help us improve our quality of service.

If your non savings income is less than your personal allowance you may qualify for the 10% savings tax rate, we will still pay your interest net of tax (with income tax taken off - currently 20%). If you think that this may apply to you, you should complete HMRC form R40, available on HMRC website or your tax office.