If you have dementia, we'll help you to be in control of your own money and stay independent for as long as possible.
We will support you and your carers to do your everyday banking. And we will take care to protect you as much as we can from fraud or financial abuse.
Practical ways we can help:
- Easy Read bank statements: These use pictures and simple words to help make the meaning plain. We can send you current and savings account statements in this format.
- Chip and signature cards: These are useful if you don't always remember a PIN. Please call us or visit your nearest branch to ask for one.
- Longer appointments: We'll take the time and care to explain things and make sure you understand.
- Quiet areas: Here you can do your banking or talk to us without noise and distraction.
- Follow-up meetings: We'll be happy to see you again, just to check you have everything you need.
Other help we can offer
These services could help customers with dementia. We have other services and aids that may be useful. If you are unsure of something or need any additional help, please tell us. We'll listen and help as best we can.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
We may monitor or record telephone calls to check out your instructions correctly and to help us improve the quality of our service. Calls from abroad are charged according to the telephone service provider’s published tariff. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information.