Whether you’re driving to work or having a family day out, it’s reassuring to know you’re covered should the unexpected happen. With Lloyds Bank Car Insurance you get:
- Cover with a brand you know and trust.
- Annual or monthly premium options so you stay in control of the costs.
- Additional cover options - including Motor Legal Protection, No Claims Discount Protection, RAC Breakdown Cover and Keycare.
Existing car insurance customers
If you're an existing customer and you’d like to know how to manage your Lloyds Bank car insurance policy, we’re here to help. Get useful information on:
managing your policy online or over the phone
- managing your policy online or over the phone
- car insurance renewals
- providing proof of No Claims Discount (NCD).
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).