Inside content area, use arrow keys or tab to access content

Property Owners Insurance

If you own commercial or residential property, protecting your business means protecting your buildings, both inside and out. We work with Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, who are part of one of the largest insurance broking groups in the world. It provides property owners with the comprehensive cover they need.

Features and Benefits

  • Compare quotes from our panel
    Quotes aren’t just provided by one insurer, but a panel of insurers, selected for their competitive prices and expertise.
  • Protect your business
    You can request immediate cover when you buy over the phone.
  • Easy to buy
    Dedicated, UK-based advisers are committed to sourcing the insurance you need at prices that suit.

Keep in Mind

  • To offer this insurance service, we work with Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, one of the UK’s largest insurance brokers. Arthur J. Gallagher will search a panel of insurance providers for quotes tailored to your business’ insurance needs.
  • Insurance covers are subject to the individual terms, conditions and exclusions of the insurer providing them. Always review the policy documentation supplied during the quote process to ensure you have the cover you need.
Question mark icon

Need advice?

Call 0345 377 0002Call telephone number 0345 377 0002 to get advice from specialist advisers on the insurance you need.

The general line is available from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. You’ll have the option to buy your policy over the phone, and request instant cover.

Buildings insurance

As a property owner, damage to your properties, such as broken windows, flooding or subsidence, threatens the very foundation of your business. Buildings insurance helps protect against costly repairs so that your business can keep going strong.

Property owners liability

As a property owner, who may not actually be living in the premises, you need insurance cover in place in case of an injury to third parties linked to your premises.

Rent cover

If a residential property you own is damaged by events like fire or flooding, your tenants may stop paying rent until the building is repaired. Rent cover protects against temporary gaps in your rental income, ensuring you have the cashflow to stay afloat.

Please note this is not a comprehensive list. Additional covers are available to ensure your business is suitably protected.

Umbrella icon

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Protect your business against allegations about your service or the advice you provide.

Find out moreabout Professional Indemnity Insurance

Umbrella icon

Insurance homepage

We offer a range of insurance products providing cover for a variety of sectors.

Back to insurance

Need Advice?

If you’re not sure what you need, call to speak to specialist insurance advisers.

0345 377 0002Call telephone number 0345 377 0002

Lines available from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday.

Request a Callback

Complete our online form if you'd like to receive a call back to discuss your Property Owners Insurance needs.

Request a callback

Contact Directory

Whether you’re an existing customer or looking for the right contact.

Contact Directory