If you need to apply for a loan with a friend, partner or family member, our Personal Loan could put you both in control.
Features and benefits
- Wide range of borrowing options: choose to borrow from £1,000 – £35,000 over one to seven years
- You could receive a rate as low as 3.9% APR RepresentativeAPRAPR stands for the Annual Percentage Rate of charge. You can use it to compare different credit and loan offers. We will tell you the APR for your loan or credit card before you sign an agreement. if you borrow £7,500 – £25,000 over one to five years
- Manage your loan online with Internet Banking
- You have the option to apply for up to two repayment holidays of one month in a rolling 12 month period, subject to approval.
Keep in mind
- Our joint loans are available over the phone if you both have had a Lloyds Bank current account for at least one month
- How much we lend and the rate available are subject to our assessment of your circumstances
- When you apply for a joint loan, you each agree to pay off the whole debt if the other person doesn't
- Once you have a joint loan, your credit files will be linked. If you apply for credit in your own name in the future, a credit search would be able to see the other person's credit history and take that into account as well as your own
- Repayment holidays are available if you meet certain conditions. Interest will be charged if you take a repayment holiday, so you'll pay more interest overall and your original term will be extended
- If you make an early settlementEarly settlement adjustmentYou can fully or partly repay your loan at any time during the repayment period. If you choose to settle your loan before it’s completed its full term some of our loans may charge an early settlement adjustment. If you have taken out a Flexible Loan you agree to repay the capital plus the interest as it accrues. If you pay off your loan in full before the end of the agreed term, we'll calculate what you owe us at the time which will include capital plus interest accrued but no additional charge. If you’ve taken out any of our other loans, the amount you agree to repay includes interest that is charged to the end of the loan term. If you make an early settlement we'll reduce the charge for credit you have agreed to pay us which means you wouldn’t have to pay all of the interest. This reduction may be adjusted by up to 58 days’ interest - this is the early settlement adjustment. on the Personal Loan, we will charge up to 58 days' interest.
- We will not offer a loan for any of these reasons.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
How much we lend and the rate available are subject to our assessment of your circumstances. You must be 18 years of age or over and a UK resident. You must have had a Lloyds Bank current account for at least one month.