Using Internet Banking
Our guides show you how to get the most of Internet Banking
To get started with Internet Banking, here’s a quick overview where you can get help plus some quick guides.
Your accounts are clearly displayed on the homepage, with your balance and available funds including overdrafts (where relevant) as well as many more features.
1. Find useful information on the left of the screen:
- Notifications of anything that needs your attention, such as a new message in your inbox
- If you’re registered for Everyday Offers, see a summary of the cashback you have earned
- Quick access to more products and services you may be interested in.
2. Transfer money easily between accounts or pay people or companies you have paid before.
3. Get help and manage your personal details from wherever you are on the site.
4. Use ‘More actions’ for simple access to your account features, such as payments, standing orders, Direct Debits and more.