Going abroad is less hassle when you make the right preparations. We can help with all the essentials, from ordering foreign currency to using your cards abroad.
Easily and conveniently order foreign currency online and have it delivered to your home or nearest branch.
Using cards outside the UK
Use your Lloyds Bank debit or credit card outside the UK with confidence, just as you would at home.
Going abroad soon? You no longer need to tell us
You no longer have to tell us when you are travelling abroad. Our fraud and security systems are always on the lookout for suspicious activity on your accounts meaning you can relax when you are away making going abroad stress free.
Before going abroad
- Check fees outside the UK here.
- Ensure your cards do not expire when you are away. Please check your expiry date.
- Take another form of payment in case of emergency.
- Ensure your contact details are up to date so we can contact you if we are concerned there may be fraudulent activity on your account - update here.
- Take note of our overseas number to call in an emergency: +44 1733 347 007.
Have an enjoyable trip!
Instant euros or US dollars
If you want travel money fast you can get euros and US dollars instantly at your local branch.
Useful phone numbers
These lines are available 24/7.
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).