Before you apply
When you have found the right home insurance and you are ready to apply, it's important to have the right information to hand before you start your quotation. It will make your application smoother and possibly quicker. Please remember that this is not an exhaustive list as other questions will be asked during your application.
You may need to tell us the following information:
- The names and dates of birth of all applicants.
- A valid email address.
- Who lives at the property.
- Details of any home insurance claims made within the last three years by you, or anyone currently living with you.
- The address and postcode of the property you want to insure.
About your home
- The type of property and when it was built.
- What sort of locks are on the doors and windows
- The amount of bedrooms it has.
- Whether it is listed.
- How much it would cost to rebuild (use a cost calculator to help estimate the cost).
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).