Classic Account Important Information
Below are the terms and conditions that apply to your account. We recommend you take time to read each section carefully and save them if you want to refer to them later.
- Classic Account Welcome Packopens in a new window (pdf, 5.7 MB)
- Personal Banking terms and conditionsopens in a new window (pdf, 429.0 KB)
- Classic Account Overdraft Interest Ratesopens in a new window (web)
- Banking Charges Guideopens in a new window (pdf, 429.0 KB)
- Vantage account informationopens in a new window (web)
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).